What Should Every Woman have in her BagBagnclutches
When it comes to carrying a bag, women have a lot of options. From big to small, from fancy to casual, bags serve a variety of purposes. But what should every woman have in her bag? Here is a list of purse essentials to make sure you are prepared for anything life throws your way.
- Wallet: The most important item in a woman’s bag is her wallet. It is where she keeps her money, credit cards, IDs, and other important documents.
- Phone: In today’s world, a phone is a necessity. Make sure to keep it charged and easily accessible in your bag.
- Keys: You don’t want to get locked out of your house or car, so make sure to always have your keys with you.
- Sunglasses: Protect your eyes from the sun and look stylish at the same time by keeping a pair of sunglasses in your bag.
- Tissues: You never know when you’ll need a tissue, so it’s always a good idea to keep a pack in your bag.
- Hand sanitizer: In the age of COVID-19, hand sanitizer is a must-have item. Keep a small bottle in your bag for when you are out and about.
- Lip balm: Keep your lips moisturized and soft by carrying a lip balm with you.
- Pen and paper: You never know when you’ll need to jot down a note or phone number, so it’s always a good idea to carry a pen and paper.
- Pain reliever: Headaches and other aches and pains can strike at any time, so keep some pain reliever in your bag just in case.
- Snacks: Hunger can strike at any time, so keep some healthy snacks in your bag to tide you over until your next meal.
- Hair ties: Keep your hair out of your face and under control by carrying a few hair ties in your bag.
- Makeup essentials: Every woman’s makeup bag will look different, but some essentials include lip gloss, mascara, and a compact mirror.
- Feminine products: It’s always a good idea to be prepared for your period by keeping some feminine products in your bag.
- Portable charger: In case your phone battery dies, it’s always a good idea to carry a portable charger with you.
- Small umbrella: Weather can be unpredictable, so keep a small umbrella in your bag to stay dry in case of rain.
In addition to these purse essentials, many women also like to carry a “bag in a bag” with extra items such as an extra pair of shoes, a book, or a laptop. Remember, the most important thing is to carry what you need to feel prepared and comfortable throughout the day.